Why hello! Welcome to School of Scratch!
This is a special FREE full length video tutorial from inside the School. This is what subscribed members see. Enjoy watching it and if you like what you see here, you can sign up to get full access to the complete learning video library!
If you are already a member, please log in to get full access.
Travelling Boomerang / Autobahn > Crabs > Transforms Tutorial:
Add a reverse dice, crab and some transforms to the 9 sound Autobahn and you get this funky triplet pattern.
- Do a 9 sound autobahn.
- Add an extra reverse dice on the end to make an extra sound. End with the fader open.
- = 10 total sounds.
- Do a crab forward to make 3 or 4 sounds. End with the fader closed.
- Do 3 transforms back.
- End with a release / forward.
- That’s it!
- 00:00 – Intro.
- 01:02 – Technique Breakdown.
- 05:06 – Timing with a beat.
- 06:43 – Using a vocal sample.
- 07:54 – QnA Practice.
- 11:53 – Fast QnA Practice.
- 14:32 – Wrap Up.
- 14:49 – Bloopers and outtakes.
- 15:40 – END.
NEW! QnA Section Video
Practice this technique with me instantly.
Adamantiam Kutz – Beat #2 (How Ya Want It – Jungle Brothers)