Welcome to School of Scratch!
Are you ready to train your baby scratch with Emma?
In each video below, Emma performs the baby scratch in a set timing for 1 bar, then you get to copy the scratch in the same timing for 1 bar, back and forth.
It is ok to scratch over the top of Emma if you are just starting out to lock in the movements. Once you dial it in you can leave a gap for Emma then respond after.
If you missed the free baby scratch tutorial, you can access it here: Free Baby Scratch Tutorial.
Scratch Drill / QnA – 60 bpm 1/4 Notes Timing
Scratch Drill / QnA – 60 bpm 8th Notes Timing
Scratch Drill / QnA – 60 bpm 16th Notes Timing
Join School of Scratch to access all baby scratch training drills and resources including:
- 62.5 bpm Triplet timing – this one sounds so funky!
- 62.5 bpm Double Time Triplets – Step it up a level and lay the foundation for awesome chirps!
- Track your progress using our Practice Cheat Sheet.
- Download the beat used in this drill.
- Other drills available inside school of scratch include: Drop, Forward Scratch, Reverse Scratch, Stab Scratch Drills, Transformer Scratch, Chirp Scratch, Flare Scratch, Crab Scratch, Slice, Tear, Dice, 2 Click Flare, Twiddle (2 Finger Crab), 3 Click Flare, Delayed 3 Click Flare. We got you covered for all your scratch training needs!
Join School of Scratch
Continue learning and training with us today!